Tuesday, February 13, 2018

One More Valentine Card

I just couldn't stop...had to make one more Valentine card!  
I love these little hedge hogs from Penny Black.  I used the PB stamp hearts allover, an oldie-but-goodie! I watercolored him, then added colored pencil touches for shading, and fussy-cut him.  I created the background with Spellbinders Card Creator Curved Borders Two dies and various card stocks.  The Love You is Spellbinder's die, and the hearts are ones I borrowed from a friend.  

Some black Enamel Accents spattered around, and some Glossy Accents on the hedgehog's hearts, and clear shimmer from At You Spica pen on the letters.  A little brush of distress ink with Clarity stencil brushes on the hills.

I am adding my card to these challenges:
 Allsorts Challenge - Love is in the air
Penny Black At Allsorts - Love, hearts, and flowers
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - It must be love
The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge 

Thank you for your visit today.  Hope your week is going well.  It's always good to hear from you.  I appreciate your thoughtful comments.

Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet creation and a lovely design as well, many thanks for joining in with our 'Love is in the Air' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped back because not convinced I also thanks you for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lynda :-) the little hedgie is adorable and I love the die cuts, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, so cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet card! that little hedgie is full of love. thank you so much for sharing your love-ly creation with us at the penny black and more challenge.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had to make just one more....super cute! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!